Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Desk Representative
Who are we?
Ultrafast Fibre (UFF) is leading New Zealand’s ultrafast broadband revolution. Our team is focused on enhancing the experiences of our customers, as they connect to our world-class Ultra-Fast Broadband (UFB) network and experience what it means to truly ‘go faster’.
Our vision is to enable more New Zealanders to tap into all the benefits that UFB brings. We believe that high-speed internet will enhance and, in many ways, revolutionise the way New Zealanders communicate, work, play, learn and are entertained online.
The work involves:
- Assisting in the completion of network connection projects.
- Delivering a first line fault response service – analysing and managing faults to resolution.
- Assisting in the delivery of network projects and in the development and maintenance of operational systems.
The hours of work are:
- 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, worked over five days, from Monday – Saturday and between the hours of 7am and 7pm.
- Please note that you must be available to work these hours in order to be considered for this position.
We are looking for people who:
- Have had at least two years experience in a Customer Service environment.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy working in a busy team and results-focused work environment.
- Ideally, but not exclusively, have Telco or IT qualifications and/or experience.
A detailed position description can be viewed on the ‘Careers’ page of our website www.ultrafast.co.nz
Ultrafast Fibre Ltd offers a competitive package and a supportive working environment. If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience, please submit an online application.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: AOAN014690
Closing Date: Wednesday, 29 January 2020